Account Manager E-health
- Medical Devices, Medical Software, Medical Technology
- Vast (1,0 fte)
- Central Netherlands
- Medical Software Company
Take on this opportunity to become account manager e-health. Work with a Swedish based e-health company specialising in digital health solutions. They have developed a system which digitalises the Home Hospital, revolutionising care for patients at home. Become the account manager that will develop and implement their ground-breaking technology throughout the Netherlands.
- Represent and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction;
- Develop and implement the product/software;
- Identify, establish, and maintain professional relationships and dialogues with local, regional, national and allied healthcare professionals. Be the expert lead in the therapeutic and product area;
- Create a positive regional environment to ensure patients are able to access products following launch using local market access networks and health economics;
- Increase awareness of the benefits of the product;
- Be responsible for sales in the territory (reach budget targets);
- Be accountable for creation and implementation of a targeted sales plan and business development strategy;
- Contribute to shaping Local Account Strategy and delivering agreed tactics to drive engagement and uptake;
- Build trustful, strategic partnerships across Key Accounts, mapping stakeholders and bringing decision makers together to support uptake;
- Provide feedback: Customer insights to support value messaging and inform overall strategy;
- Actively participate within the wider business, sharing best practice and contributing to driving business success.
Your qualifications & skills
The ideal individual for this role has:
- A medical device/healthcare Account Management experience of more than 3 years
- Previous experience of service optimisation/patient pathway development
- Prior experience of commercialising digital health solutions is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (able to run presentations in front of large audiences)
- Good interpersonal skills in multi-cultural congresses, quick to establish contact
- Self-starter, ambitious (able to work alone in the field)
- Structured (able to develop and follow business plans)
- Business awareness and high motivation for sales
Deel deze vacature
Perfect Start Clinical Research
Een opleidingsprogramma voor medewerkers binnen het klinisch (geneesmiddelen) onderzoek die zich willen specialiseren als CRA.
Curriculum Medical Affairs
Gericht op zowel de inhoudelijke ontwikkeling van MA’s en MSL’s als op samenwerking en partnerships met medische stakeholders.
Toegankelijke online modules en verdiepingstrainingen toegesneden op de actualiteit van vandaag en morgen binnen het Nederlandse zorglandschap.
Health Economics & Market Access
Heb je ambities richting Key Account Manager en Field Market Access volg dan onze nieuwste opleiding.