Sales Manager Expert
- Professional, Management
- Farmaceutische Industrie
- Vast (1,0 fte)
- Een van onze opdrachtgevers
The toothpaste category is constantly evolving, and as one of the top players in this category our client is looking for you to continue driving the growth.
As Sales Manager Expert you will be leading the Dental Expert team (7 direct reports) in the Netherlands to implement Global Expert marketing strategy with strong focus on the key Therapeutical Oral Care brands by translating expert strategies towards local dental Experts (Dentists, Dental hygienists, Prevention Assistants).
The overall purpose of the Expert team is to support and inspire Dental Healthcare Professionals (DHCP’s) with strong science-based data, detailing the Therapeutical Oral Care brands in order to achieve or improve targeted recommendation of the brands.
Inhoud van de functie
As Sales Manager Expert you will be working with cross functional teams in the Netherlands as well as the Area Marketing team across the North Europe Business Unit (expert, marketing, sales, regulatory, legal, logistics).
Next to this you will be in charge of the 4 following main topics:
- Lead: Motivate the team, implement and create local expert marketing strategies, and ensure targets are met.
- Understand: Work to the way our client delivers to the DHCP’s and Key External Experts using the framework, training and tools delivered by expert area marketing.
- Define and execute: the territory plan using segmentation and targeting principles.
- Engage: With the team to work in a hybrid setting (combination of face-to-face meetings & remote/digital calls) while engaging with the HCO partners within the Oral Healthcare area and support sponsor contracts.
Category & brands:
- Delivery of compelling science-based information, back grounds and studies in order to achieve or improve targeted recommendation of the brands.
- Train the team to be a brand champions in order to execute the brand & category strategy towards the HCP’s.
- Define the sampling strategy for Therapeutical Oral Care brands in combination with our Digital Dental Expert Portal
- Deliver new product development launch campaigns through science-based face-to-face meetings.
- Define and support national conferences (face to face/webinars) and deliver educational/training interventions where appropriate.
Talent & culture:
- Comply with all standard operating procedures for customer facing roles
We are looking for professionals with these required skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, economics, commercial, business or dental studies
- Minimum 3-5 years of expert sales experience with proven track record of achievements in leading dental, pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare companies,
- Affinity with the Dental Expert environment
- Strong analytic, strategic and organizational skills,
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and the ability to work and engage within a cross-functional team
- Ability to develop working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English and Dutch)
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- Combined dental/commercial background
- Strong communications skills, able to present clearly and concisely
- Self-starter and ambitious
- Ability to engage the team to a high performing team
- Team player
- Excellent knowledge of software systems (MS Office) and preferable CRM systems
Deel deze vacature
Perfect Start Clinical Research
Een opleidingsprogramma voor medewerkers binnen het klinisch (geneesmiddelen) onderzoek die zich willen specialiseren als CRA.
Curriculum Medical Affairs
Gericht op zowel de inhoudelijke ontwikkeling van MA’s en MSL’s als op samenwerking en partnerships met medische stakeholders.
Toegankelijke online modules en verdiepingstrainingen toegesneden op de actualiteit van vandaag en morgen binnen het Nederlandse zorglandschap.
Health Economics & Market Access
Heb je ambities richting Key Account Manager en Field Market Access volg dan onze nieuwste opleiding.