Digital Content Manager
- Professional, Management
- Pharma Company
Are you in search of an interim marketing/ brand management position? Become the Content & Digital Manager for a global leader in pharmaceuticals. In this role, you will identify, create, evaluate and execute implementation of innovative healthcare solutions in order to improve/ optimize disease management in the partnering accounts. In addition, you will be responsible for concept development to ensure customer (digital) innovation projects are delivered successfully.
Help teams and stakeholders from all functions (marketing, medical, patient access, sales etc) to understand and implement the customer digital engagement process through impactful conceptualizations and visualizations as part of the brand or franchise strategy!
Will this be your next exciting assignment? If you can see yourself in this role, please contact us!
Your main responsibilities
- Continuously develop the franchise customer / mulitchannel strategy and execution
- Search for and propose alternative access channels
- Drive Digital/Omnichannel innovation process development through conceptualization, visualizations and implementation
- Execute on the Strategy by creating content and implementing use of content
- Improve efficiency & simplification in customer (digital) innovation process whilst ensuring compliance with all internal guidelines and external regulations
- Demonstrate strong project management (i.e. milestones, deliverables, timelines and KPIs) early experiences within emerging innovative areas
- Proactively explore externally promising innovative healthcare solutions, build internal awareness on them within cross functional team
- Support disease teams to identify, evaluate and implement innovative healthcare solutions in order to improve/ optimize disease management in the partnering accounts
- Establish KPIs to measure overall projects success and uncover key learnings to improve future initiatives
- Ensures digital and/or new communication tools are implemented by customer facing teams to become a standard part of customer interaction
- Academic degree in business marketing or information Technology
- Fluent English and Dutch (written & spoken)
- Knowledge and experience in implementing digital solutions and managing digital projects in a matrix organization
- Conversant in the digital environment and able to bring in relevant technical knowledge when needed
- Experience of digital operations
- Hands-on and execution attitude with ability to drive change and make things happen
- Project management skills
A world leader in innovative and generic pharmaceuticals and self-care drugs. Their mission is to develop and successfully market leading products to treat disease, prevent illness and improve quality of life. Headquartered Switzerland, they employ approximately 100,000 people worldwide in more than 140 countries.
Deel deze vacature
Perfect Start Clinical Research
Een opleidingsprogramma voor medewerkers binnen het klinisch (geneesmiddelen) onderzoek die zich willen specialiseren als CRA.
Curriculum Medical Affairs
Gericht op zowel de inhoudelijke ontwikkeling van MA’s en MSL’s als op samenwerking en partnerships met medische stakeholders.
Toegankelijke online modules en verdiepingstrainingen toegesneden op de actualiteit van vandaag en morgen binnen het Nederlandse zorglandschap.
Health Economics & Market Access
Heb je ambities richting Key Account Manager en Field Market Access volg dan onze nieuwste opleiding.