Medical Science Liaison CKD
- Vast (1,0 fte), Vast (0,8 fte)
- International Pharma Company
Would you like to foster a more educated healthcare environment? If so, become the MSL for the therapeutic area Chronic Kidney Disease and communicate your deep knowledge of data in the context of patient care. Be the one to ensure evidence-based understanding of the science behind medicines and vaccines that this company supplies. Would you like to gather valuable insight on this company's products and services to better understand patient needs? If this sounds like your next career move, please contact a Smelt consultant today!
Your tasks and responsibilities
Be the recognised scientific expert for CKD related anemia. Be well-informed about treatment options and this company's medicine so you can participate in scientific discussions with EEs.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the therapy area and a deep appreciation for treatment options
- Act as the interface between the professional healthcare community and this company's internal medical team
- Be responsible for building and maintaining the network of external experts with the area of CKD (anemia)
You will also support study teams with the provision of scientific education and enquiry management from investors and staff engaged in clinical trials. You will be asked to respond to unsolicited information requests from HCPs and associated individuals regarding medicines. Do you know you can fully understand and always meet requirments in the Code of Practice, standards & policies, and the Dutch law? If so, contact us to learn more!
- Assist in the medical and brand plans
- Support clinical development activities and programs
- Attend scientific meetings and congresses to maintain oversight of the therapeutic area
Do you have
- A higher degree in the Life Sciences: PhD, MSc or equivalent AND/OR other professional healthcare experience (e.g., nurse practitioner, physician, surgeon, or pharmacist)
- Strong effective scientific communication and presentation skills tailoring information for different audiences
- Solid grounding in clinical, medical, and pharmaceutical science
- Proven planning, organisational and administration qualities
- Effective networking and collaboration skills to achieve business results
- The ability to successfully engage in scientific exchange with external experts
- A flexible team player in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent oral and written command of the English and Dutch language
Knowledge in the therapeutic area, Chronic Kidney Disease, is a big plus!
Deel deze vacature
Perfect Start Clinical Research
Een opleidingsprogramma voor medewerkers binnen het klinisch (geneesmiddelen) onderzoek die zich willen specialiseren als CRA.
Curriculum Medical Affairs
Gericht op zowel de inhoudelijke ontwikkeling van MA’s en MSL’s als op samenwerking en partnerships met medische stakeholders.
Toegankelijke online modules en verdiepingstrainingen toegesneden op de actualiteit van vandaag en morgen binnen het Nederlandse zorglandschap.
Health Economics & Market Access
Heb je ambities richting Key Account Manager en Field Market Access volg dan onze nieuwste opleiding.