Rare Disease Account Manager Hospital
- Farmaceutische Industrie
- Medical, Sales
- Vast (1,0 fte)
As a Rare Disease Key Account Manager, you will take charge of optimizing patient journey and maintaining relationships with stakeholders. You will be the first and the key contact for health care professionals of RD-Vasculitis and all the customers within the region and be accountable for the success of the products in the assigned accounts. If you are passionate about rare disease and you see yourself as a customer-oriented team player with strong organizational ability, this could be a great opportunity for your success!
You will be responsible for
- Designing and implementing value-adding digital projects,
- Optimizing product and service to achieve targets and plans,
- Delivering and synchronizing accurate information to HCP and customers,
- Building up and maintaining strong networks with key decision makers and stakeholders, addressing their needs,
- Identifying pain points and barriers during the patient journey, executing an account plan and working with the customer to overcome difficulties to improve the lives of patients,
- Securing funding at the hospital level for the product,
- Mapping patient flow and building strategies to eliminate or minimize hurdles within the hospital,
- Prioritizing difference situations to ensure patients have access to the products,
- Building and constantly developing in depth knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic areas.
Do you have
- 5-8 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry,
- Strong scientific/medical knowledge at Bachelor’s degree or equivalent,
- Experience in a role with a substantial Medical and/or Market Access component,
- Ability to engage, connect and build partnerships with customer remotely,
- Proven competency in creating win-win partnership, project management, securing funding and healthcare process,
- Passion in rare disease and are familiar with local hospital and retail administered products,
- Strong analytical as well as organizational ability, professional presence, self-confidence, self-driven, and a positive attitude,
- Fun enjoying the blend of homeworking and being in the heart of a clinical setting,
- Professional proficiency in Dutch and English.
- Experience in accounts assessment and selection,
- Experience with optimizing products and services to benefit the appropriate patients,
- Deep Understanding of local healthcare market and innovative service ideas to improve patient outcomes,
- Currently in rare disease role or specialty experience and established local networks in auto-immune or renal disease areas.
Deel deze vacature
Perfect Start Clinical Research
Een opleidingsprogramma voor medewerkers binnen het klinisch (geneesmiddelen) onderzoek die zich willen specialiseren als CRA.
Curriculum Medical Affairs
Gericht op zowel de inhoudelijke ontwikkeling van MA’s en MSL’s als op samenwerking en partnerships met medische stakeholders.
Toegankelijke online modules en verdiepingstrainingen toegesneden op de actualiteit van vandaag en morgen binnen het Nederlandse zorglandschap.
Health Economics & Market Access
Heb je ambities richting Key Account Manager en Field Market Access volg dan onze nieuwste opleiding.