Product Manager Ostomy Care
- Medical Devices
- Vast (1,0 fte)
- Centraal in Nederland
Do you have aspirations to become a product manager for a medical devices company? Our client is looking for an ambitious manager who is enthusiastic about marketing their products in ostomy care.
In this role, the Product Manager conducts margin analysis, market research, and in-life performance measurement to determine product forecast, positioning, viability, and profitability. The Product Manager will create formal business cases and products, technical documentation and work between the various internal and external organizations to ensure product policy and processes are documented and executed accurately.
Your responsibilities as Product Manager Ostomy for the Netherlands would include:
- Responsible for the Annual Marketing Plan for Ostomy in The Netherlands
- Ensure a consistent implementation of the marketing plan for the Clinician channel
- Manage the local marketing budget
- Manage in-life product performance
- Responsible for presenting our local marketing plans and results
- Manage all product integration/launches/changes
- Produce/Maintain technical product data sheets
- Report any quality issue to GMO
- Develop and implement marketing programs/initiatives (events, service, etc.)
- Maintains ongoing network and communications with customers to gain market insights.
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been looking for? Contact one of our recruiters or apply online!
- 2-5 years product management experience;
- 2-5 years of spreadsheet-based numerical analysis required;
- 2-5 years computer experience (internet, windows, database, etc.);
- Experience in product launches and implementation is preferred.
- Experience in medical devices and the health care area preferred
Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing area, engineering, science.
- Analytical skills
- Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills
- Good communication skills
- Product management
- Ability to write and deliver training courses and materials
- Time management skills
- Group facilitation skills
- Requires functional knowledge of Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of SFDC, SAP a plus.
- Written and oral proficiency in both Dutch and English
Deel deze vacature
Perfect Start Clinical Research
Een opleidingsprogramma voor medewerkers binnen het klinisch (geneesmiddelen) onderzoek die zich willen specialiseren als CRA.
Curriculum Medical Affairs
Gericht op zowel de inhoudelijke ontwikkeling van MA’s en MSL’s als op samenwerking en partnerships met medische stakeholders.
Toegankelijke online modules en verdiepingstrainingen toegesneden op de actualiteit van vandaag en morgen binnen het Nederlandse zorglandschap.
Health Economics & Market Access
Heb je ambities richting Key Account Manager en Field Market Access volg dan onze nieuwste opleiding.