Brand Manager Dermatology
- Farmaceutische Industrie
- Marketing, Sales
- Vast (1,0 fte)
- Centraal in Nederland
- Een van onze opdrachtgevers
Brand Manager Dermatology - The Brand Manager will be responsible for two immunology medicines and their dermatologic indications.
Inhoud van de functie
- Perform market assessment and document market requirements for brand positioning in the Dutch Dermatology market
- Recognize trends in the market on all levels and anticipate and adjust strategy and tactics accordingly
- Integrate new channels into a holistic multi-channel communications mix
- Have an excellent external focus with customer groups (TLs) that lead to an understanding of the customer need and business opportunity
- Able to support and oversee a state-of-the-art key account management strategy
- Responsible for all communication about the product to build customer engagement: right information through the right channel to the right customer
- Responsible for initiating, collaborating and implementing promotional activities and projects in line with the customer plan
- Train and coach sales force, in close collaboration with sales management, in the future to equip them for optimal implementation
- Set brand implementation priorities
- Manage budget and supply chain
- Work closely with other Brand Managers in the affiliate to share marketing programs and resolutions of issues
- Keep senior management and other key stakeholders informed of progress in driving the success of this product strategy
- Ensure compliance for new and existing programs
- Owns the customer dialogue management (CDM) process
- Managing vendors and agencies and make use of procurement
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree
- Strong creative development skills and demonstrated project management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Sales experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Marketing experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong implementer that has to be able to translate strategy into activities.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with and to all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently to achieve and define goals
- Leadership skills
- Passionate about working with key players in the health care environment; outward focus
- Driven by delivering business results
Deel deze vacature
Perfect Start Clinical Research
Een opleidingsprogramma voor medewerkers binnen het klinisch (geneesmiddelen) onderzoek die zich willen specialiseren als CRA.
Curriculum Medical Affairs
Gericht op zowel de inhoudelijke ontwikkeling van MA’s en MSL’s als op samenwerking en partnerships met medische stakeholders.
Toegankelijke online modules en verdiepingstrainingen toegesneden op de actualiteit van vandaag en morgen binnen het Nederlandse zorglandschap.
Health Economics & Market Access
Heb je ambities richting Key Account Manager en Field Market Access volg dan onze nieuwste opleiding.