Strategic Account Manager Hematology
- Biotech, Pharmaceutical
- Vast (1,0 fte)
- Biotechnology company
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) implements the regional and local sales strategy and is responsible for achieving defined sales targets within an agreed expense budget. In addition, the SAM will be responsible to ensure and optimize regional and local access of the companies portfolio, building strategic relationships and engaging with regional and local payers/payer organizations (and their influencers), in an appreciative, open-minded, and honest manner.
Inhoud van de functie
- Develop and execute strong account plans with cross-functional support. The objective is to build customized stakeholder engagement plans that drive best-in-class service, engagements, and impact.
- Using expertise in haemato-oncology to be a go-to scientific and patient care resource for stakeholders.
- Collaborate with health system partners to support best-in-class hemato-oncology care and education with the patient always at the center.
- Building a Beigene image/brand and awareness for our company and our products in the hematology-oncology market
- Plan, identify, analyse, and implement activities and meetings to optimise regional and local commercial potential
- Responsible to ensure that the target customers are updated on our product strategy and communication, including regional and local budget holders to generate/validate payor projects and solutions
- Lead the negotiations carried out at the hospital/ buying group level
- Collaborate with regional opinion leaders, Head of Clinics and Expert/Therapy group members and prescriber target groups.
- In-label scientific advice and support to medical haemato-oncologists and oncology nurses in hospitals
- Responsibility for the sales goals and qualitative performance parameters, as agreed with the manager
- Development, implementation, and execution of projects to optimize patient care in collaboration with our key customers:
- Organization and execution of local symposia, educations, and workshops, sometimes in close collaboration with the medical affairs team
- Broad understanding of regional and local patient access
- Participation and customer care in local, national, and international meetings and symposia
- Ensure compliance within all activities to maintain the highest standards of patients focused ethical conduct in line with our values
Life science degree or equivalent professional experience
Several years of qualified work experience as commercial representative, preferably in the hemato-oncology market
Scientific education and experiences in this or similar positions.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Experienced with electronic CRM systems
Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
Travel is expected within The Netherlands, as well as to national meetings
- Participation at National and International congresses and events
Deel deze vacature
Perfect Start Clinical Research
Een opleidingsprogramma voor medewerkers binnen het klinisch (geneesmiddelen) onderzoek die zich willen specialiseren als CRA.
Curriculum Medical Affairs
Gericht op zowel de inhoudelijke ontwikkeling van MA’s en MSL’s als op samenwerking en partnerships met medische stakeholders.
Toegankelijke online modules en verdiepingstrainingen toegesneden op de actualiteit van vandaag en morgen binnen het Nederlandse zorglandschap.
Health Economics & Market Access
Heb je ambities richting Key Account Manager en Field Market Access volg dan onze nieuwste opleiding.